Other Ramblings...

Thursday 22 November 2012

I Can't Do This.

Or, to give it it's full title: I Can Do This, But I'm Really Fed Up of Doing This.

I am fed up of worrying that what I'm eating has more calories in it than I should be eating.

I am fed up of worrying that I have eaten too much.

I am fed up of worrying about how I am going to get rid of what I have eaten.

I am fed up of being the one who doesn't eat.

I am fed up of people watching me not eat and not commenting.

I am fed up of being too small to fit into some clothes and wishing that I did fit into them.

I am fed up of wishing I fitted into smaller clothes.

I am fed up of drinking bucketfuls so that I don't feel hungry.

I am fed up of thinking about how I can cut out food tomorrow so that I'm not quite so hungry today.

I am fed up of having a flat chest.

I am fed up of worrying that my stomach is not entirely and completely flat.

I am fed up of looking so vain because I look in mirrors all the time.

I am fed up of people not wanting to talk to me about my eating disorder.

I am fed up of being the only one in the world.

I am fed up of looking at other people and thinking that I'm the fatter one.

I am fed up of never, ever being able to have any fun.

I am fed up of worrying that I've got to go out for a meal.

I am fed up of worrying about whether the doctor would think I was too fat if I went and explained to her.

I am fed up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Kate. I know you feel like you are the only one, but I promise, you are not.

    When I would get really angry and sick of all my struggles, my psychologist would tell me to use that anger against my illness and to fight back to get my life back.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete